Hidalgo Early College High School is committed to prepare our students to transition successfully to a postsecondary institution of higher learning and provide educational opportunities to be productive citizens in a global economy with workforce ready skills.
The staff of Hidalgo Early College High School envisions a dynamic and nurturing educational culture that:
- Seizes the maximum power to motivate, enrich, and inspire students,
- Sets and facilitates high standards of achievement in academics,
- Provide challenging and interesting options for students,
- Addresses and meets the educational needs of all students in partnerships with parents, community, and all stakeholders.
- Promotes respect of self, family, others, and institutions.